corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » exhaust and cat, facelift 1.4 SRi

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author exhaust and cat, facelift 1.4 SRi
Doug_SRi

User status: Offline
22nd Mar 04 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want my car to be a bit louder but dont want it to be too loud for long distance driving. I dont know if there is one available but would a decat with normal centre section and a piper back box be really loud or not? If there isnt a decat pipe how much do you think it would cost for a smaller middle silencer to be fitted including the price of the silencer? At the moment just got the piper back box. Any ideas would be helpful!
Rob H

22nd Mar 04 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sod the Centre pipe, Get a decent induction kit if you want your car to sound nice . Recently got one on mine and it now sounds nice and "grunty" .
Doug_SRi

22nd Mar 04 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i already got a k&n and drilled airbox but the exhaust is very quiet. Also i have the exhaust declared and they have put it down as a full system as far as i know so thought i may as well get a full system.

New Poll