corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » New bumper!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New bumper!
Underwood

User status: Offline
21st Mar 04 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its about time i got a neew front bumper for my car! ive had my combat front for about 3 years now and when i finished the back of my car last summer i was going to get a new front bumper to match but i never did! ive just got round to ordering a new RS front bumper yesterday so hopefully ill have it in about 3 weeks time, i bloody cant wait to get it. what do you all think of the RS bumper?

Here is a picture of the RS bumper im getting do you rekon it will match the rear of my car? There is a picture of my car below the RS bumper picture.

[Edited on 21-03-2004 by UnDeRwOOd]
dan_sri

21st Mar 04 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should look nice mate, car looks tidy too!
Mo

21st Mar 04 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u might need to take the back spoiler off to make it look more subtle. Looking good though
Underwood

21st Mar 04 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers man, i dont rekoni would take the back spoiler off for anything! i love it tomuch!
dan_sri - cheers for your comment
deanmcreynolds26

21st Mar 04 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think a euro style bonnet on ur car would look good, the vent and the rest of the kit dont really match IMO, cars lookin good though

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » New bumper! 23 database queries in 0.0074580 seconds