corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » 1.4 8v engine for sale

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.4 8v engine for sale
corsafreak

User status: Offline
13th Mar 04 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it has about 75k on the clock,complete with box,loom and ecu. single point injection from a p reg 1.4 LS.
it was running perfectly but dropped it out for a valver install, open to offers.

[Edited on 13-03-2004 by corsafreak]
mike_1.2LS96

14th Mar 04 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Interested. Would you sell the clocks with it? I have to check but I think i have an f13/5 box, do you know if its possible to slot it in from above without the box?

Corsalad87

14th Mar 04 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

m8 been in the car wen its running n its sound as!!! fink he has clocks but cnt really say for sure!!!
Corsalad87

14th Mar 04 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

make an offer!!!!!!!
corsafreak

14th Mar 04 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes i have the clocks that were original in the car (no rev counter though) you can have em as part of the deal. i would think it would be a straight swap, only if you hade a 12 or 16 valve the mounts would be different.
i'll check tomorrow to see which box it's running,we dropped it out from underneath but i'm sure it will drop in from above without the box fitted .

[Edited on 14-03-2004 by corsafreak]

[Edited on 14-03-2004 by corsafreak]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » 1.4 8v engine for sale 23 database queries in 0.0125241 seconds