corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What do your parents think of your car?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What do your parents think of your car?
Gaz

User status: Offline
3rd Mar 04 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mmum and dad like my car ... but not me BASS! lol
just gotta have an zorst and kit now and see what they think LOL
Adam-D

3rd Mar 04 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mymum and dad cant get in mine
mum like its looks
my dad likes its looks
they havent been in it
Nismo

3rd Mar 04 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dad thinks im a nutta but likes the 7 and the corsa's

Mum and sister wont get in it
stuyw

3rd Mar 04 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mum - suspension too bumpy
dad - why dont u just get a car with the same engine in instead of wasting ur money
MODDEDCORSAGSI

3rd Mar 04 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mum-dusnt seem 2 mind the suspension, loudness ,and lykes the looks!
Dad, h8s the suspension, lyks the looks, but wud rather me spend money on the sound system than the car, spose this is because i can take this with me 2 the next car! he lykes the look of my car but dusnt lyk me spending money 2 get it looking good
PaulW

3rd Mar 04 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My olds think I'm crazy...

plus there not to keen on me stripping it all down, then gona be buyin another car, strippin that, & buildin the corsa again with bits from both

they should buy a garage then!
Craig6682

3rd Mar 04 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mom likes the POLO and 106, says i drive to fast though My Dad likes the POLO but says the 106 is a pile of shite
Colin

3rd Mar 04 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Saxo_Nut
My mom likes the POLO and 106, says i drive to fast though My Dad likes the POLO but says the 106 is a pile of shite

Listen to your father - he speaks many a true word
bubble

3rd Mar 04 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mum wants me to have the pgs red kit(thats woman mum talk for psg combat for the c) likes the stereo only when playing limp bizkit behind blue eyes, h8s hard suspension but loves the engine sound.
StuartVRS

3rd Mar 04 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My dad loves ours, although when he drove it he pulled over, called me and said he had broke it. He said there was a hissing coming from the engine every time he changed gear No dad, thats a dump valve
johns purple beast

3rd Mar 04 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mum likes it did drive it to work everyday till i sold me 17s loves haiv the stereo up crusin about she also wants my bros kitted corsa

dad moans then helps me do everythin hates drivin it tho
Craig6682

3rd Mar 04 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The 106 rules POLO is going 1st and then it's a GOLF all the way me finks
mike16v

3rd Mar 04 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine think im barmy for the money i put in, but apart from that they dont mind it, never let em in it like
Adam_B

3rd Mar 04 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mum hates it. Dad thinks its the best thing ever i often hear it going up the road on sunday mornin. Aparently he used to be same with 2 seater MGs years ago, then i came along and it all had to stop
M4tt

3rd Mar 04 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

dad moans then helps me do everythin

my dads exactly the same

i think my mums likes it, well i can't hear whats she's saying when we're out init
Fear

3rd Mar 04 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Both mine love it my dad more than mum, but then dad likes modded cars
langey

3rd Mar 04 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my dad used to like my car and so did my mum, the car was standered in looks tho.

and on the stereo side my mum hated it it was too loud and evan my dad who supposedly like music loud, thouhgt it was ott and they cud both here me from a mile away, but i very much doubt any of that. lol
Shane

3rd Mar 04 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mum likes my car but its kinda mostly standard, she hates the way i drive and she has her music louder than mine she loves trance music but in 19 and she is only 36 not that much of an age different, she keeps tryin to get me to buy things for it she doesnt realise im skint
dave17

3rd Mar 04 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dad - questions y i do anything to the car. nearly had fit when i stripped hte interior to spray it. whenever my car is on the driveway, 1st thing he says is 'what u doing now?' he thinks im a complete nutter for changing looks on the car, he said back in his day u were happy if hte car ran yeh alright dad

took him out when i got my ice installed and whacked on a Queen cd, he did grin

mum - never been in it. but shes apparantly heard it from a mile away with all that 'boom boom boom'
GLSi GUY

3rd Mar 04 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mum- when i get parts, 'what the hell have you got now? how much that cost? your not putting that on the car, etc etc etc!'
then when its on the car, 'ohh that looks really good, etc etc.' lol
she likes the suspension,a dn the fact she can chuck it round corners, but hates the speed from the 1.0L engine (he has a 2.0L passat, has motorbikes and used to have a 3.0L vaux senator) she says i should get a bigger engine!
and she loves it when everyone stares at her when she borrows it to pick her mates up (they are in their 50's ha ha)

my dad likes the looks, likes the noise, hates the suspension (too hard cos he has a bad back you see). he likes the way it handles, but also thinks its too slow.
and he also hates it when sum twat in a saxo drives right up his ass.

sister hates it, cos she is a mosher/goth, and hates everything in life. lol

Kris TD

3rd Mar 04 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was my dad that got me into modifying in the first place, he has done many resprays and engine conversions himself in his time
langey

3rd Mar 04 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think all mums have special hearing and can here cars from miles away lol.

Greasemonkey

4th Mar 04 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My parents have said if i spend another penny on my car im a dead man, its got something to do with my 10'000+ debt, lol
They love the look of my car but say its so nice its gonna get nicked soon, they worry about where i leave it, jesus i worry about where i leave it, even though they dont understand it they do help me out, mums cabriolet had to be out the garage for 3 weeks while mine was engineless in it lol, and now dads lent me over £1500 to get me engine re-built for the 3rd time, end of the day they are pretty good about it really, i just get all my parts delivered at work now
R Lee

4th Mar 04 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Greasemonkey
My parents have said if i spend another penny on my car im a dead man, its got something to do with my 10'000+ debt, lol
They love the look of my car but say its so nice its gonna get nicked soon, they worry about where i leave it, jesus i worry about where i leave it, even though they dont understand it they do help me out, mums cabriolet had to be out the garage for 3 weeks while mine was engineless in it lol, and now dads lent me over £1500 to get me engine re-built for the 3rd time, end of the day they are pretty good about it really, i just get all my parts delivered at work now

SNAP! not quite 10k but close. i'm about 6.5k
my parents say they don't like it. "just a waste of money" but i'm sure they like my lil blue car
GT4Brody

4th Mar 04 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My parents dont really say much these days, my mum didnt used to understand why i would change the alloys, she would say stuff like wots wrong wiv the ones you have got?
All in all though my parents are cool about my cars, they both loved my celica and were quite keen on my Gsi too, i think they like my 106 too, didnt really say much about the 5, apart from it had a loud exhaust(didnt complain though when i was living wiv them!!)

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What do your parents think of your car? 22 database queries in 0.0967610 seconds