corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ne1 going to Donny show/especially those showing

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ne1 going to Donny show/especially those showing
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Mar 04 at 13:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where r u stopping - everywhere seems booked up - phoned four hotels and checked another few on the net and all full - cant camp cause the missus dont want to; ne1 got ne suggestions

if u are stopping somewhere how far from the racecourse is it

does ne1 know ne guest houses etc that wont be booked

lee mitchell

3rd Mar 04 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they was all booked months ago. we only just got in. am meant to be on redline stand if its finished but looking doubtfull
glasgow_corsa_c

3rd Mar 04 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
where r u stopping - everywhere seems booked up - phoned four hotels and checked another few on the net and all full - cant camp cause the missus dont want to; ne1 got ne suggestions

if u are stopping somewhere how far from the racecourse is it

does ne1 know ne guest houses etc that wont be booked

Im staying rite across fromthe racecourse mate in the Camponile hotel.

sumof ma mates are staying at a place along the road a bit. U2u me an i'll lookout theyre number if u wish?
RichR
Premium Member

3rd Mar 04 at 13:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no phoned them theyre booked up - was first place I tried - can I come sleep on ur floor

I only tried them over the net, so If uve got the number I cna give them a bell and maybe they have something left
Paul H

3rd Mar 04 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

leave the missus at home and camp
glasgow_corsa_c

3rd Mar 04 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
no phoned them theyre booked up - was first place I tried - can I come sleep on ur floor

I only tried them over the net, so If uve got the number I cna give them a bell and maybe they have something left

Try this number mate >> 01302 370 037

Thats the place my mates staying at...but they only had single rooms left....

Umight get cancellations at the camponile or the travel inn at the lakes, cos i got a cancellationon a twin room at the camponile.
glasgow_corsa_c

3rd Mar 04 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

camponile > 01302 370 770

other hotel (cant mind name of it) > 01302 370 037

Travel Inn (lakes) >08701 977 074
RichR
Premium Member

3rd Mar 04 at 14:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that 37 00 37 is one I tried yesterday, the travel inn put me in touch with them cause they didnt have ne rooms - so i phoned them and they didnt either
RichR
Premium Member

3rd Mar 04 at 14:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but havnt tried travel inn Lakes yet - think it might have been travell Lodge I tired

r u allowed to take cars out of the show at nite, what time do u have to be in in the morning?

and how far away is the lakes hotel
glasgow_corsa_c

3rd Mar 04 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
but havnt tried travel inn Lakes yet - think it might have been travell Lodge I tired

r u allowed to take cars out of the show at nite, what time do u have to be in in the morning?

and how far away is the lakes hotel

I am sure u can take themout the show as long as they are back in the show by like 8am or sumat like that...

U knwo where the camponile is?...rite across at the leisure park /maccy d's.. well the lakes travel inn is just ontheotherside of the leisure place.

U shud try the cmaponile cos i know a few ppl formup here that were sposed tobe going, but aint now...so there might be spare rooms?

RichR
Premium Member

3rd Mar 04 at 15:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im gonna phone in about an hour when I get home - try them first then Travel inn, how far exactly is the travel in - we got told 4 miles to the lakes one

also, the camponille still says its full on the website, but gonna try neway
glasgow_corsa_c

3rd Mar 04 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Im gonna phone in about an hour when I get home - try them first then Travel inn, how far exactly is the travel in - we got told 4 miles to the lakes one

also, the camponille still says its full on the website, but gonna try neway

er, i'm not too sure how far it is... its onthe other side of that leisure park place.

al get u a map pic in a minute.
jaffa

3rd Mar 04 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

loads of b and b's up there

just case of phoning round, first year went took ages find a place then was given a number from the organisers cus i was a show car and they have a list of places that they book out for the show car owners

year after mate booked hotel and fucked it up so we only had a room for one night, ended up booking rotherham travel inn for the sat night then phoning around on the sun for some where closer
jaffa

3rd Mar 04 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry phoning around on the sat for somewhere closer
glasgow_corsa_c

3rd Mar 04 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jaffa
loads of b and b's up there

just case of phoning round, first year went took ages find a place then was given a number from the organisers cus i was a show car and they have a list of places that they book out for the show car owners

year after mate booked hotel and fucked it up so we only had a room foone night, ended up booking rotherham travel inn for the sat night then phoning around on the sun for some where closer

DOnt watever u do stay at the "Royal Hotel" It is a shit hole lol and in the ruffest part of doncaster oh and its miles away!

heres the link for the lakes travel inn mate ...

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?X=460000&Y=401000&width=700&height=400&client=public&gride=458979&gridn=401477&keepicon=false&coordsys=gb&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=&advanced=&scale=25000&up.x=15&up.y=4

It is circled in red and u can see at the top of the page, the racecourse where the show is
RichR
Premium Member

3rd Mar 04 at 15:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats a walkable distance - just means the missus cant wear heels trainers all the way

has ne1 got plans for friday/saturday nite? Im up for ne suggestions- and seeing as its just me and the missus - we could get bored of one another
glasgow_corsa_c

3rd Mar 04 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
thats a walkable distance - just means the missus cant wear heels trainers all the way

has ne1 got plans for friday/saturday nite? Im up for ne suggestions- and seeing as its just me and the missus - we could get bored of one another

aye and theres loads of places to eat at just past all those roundabouts... Also sum bars just along the road form the racecourse aswell mate.

Friday night we shallall be getitn pished probably around the town or maybe hotel lol !

sat night, i might head along to the cruise at the lakes bit... duno!
shawboy

3rd Mar 04 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on the m18, j1 there is a travel lodge, if this helps!

yes you can take your car out of the show after every1s gone, ask kerry if you definately want to know this.
RichR
Premium Member

4th Mar 04 at 09:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up, rang, camponille, Punchers, travel Inn, Travel Lodge, and a few others

still cant find nething
Rich S

4th Mar 04 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we've got a stand at donny and are staying at the ibis hotel, its about 10 mile from the racecourse but the show organiser has said that we're lucky to have got that, apparently no hotels with decent space for about 20 mile now.

Not bothered, im always happy to travel for stella

[Edited on 04-03-2004 by Rich S]
RichR
Premium Member

4th Mar 04 at 09:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think I might end up doing the same at this rate- Ive just got a few guest houses B&bs to try instead of hotels
RichR
Premium Member

4th Mar 04 at 11:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jaffa where did u end up stopping on the saturday
stubbsy

4th Mar 04 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was just about to say ask jaffa

have you tried the travell lodge tht we stayed at last year at rotherham? it was about tis time last year that we booked up.
glasgow_corsa_c

4th Mar 04 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Live lee >> There is a Hotel called "The Royal".

they will deffo have spaces as we staye there last year and were bout the only 4 ppl there, and theres bout 10 rooms..but be warned, it is a good 10-15 min drive along the road, and if u do book there...u need to get them to let u put ur car inside their locked compound as thelocals will nick anythin off it.
glasgow_corsa_c

4th Mar 04 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

her eu go mate...

royal hotel

http://www.s-h-systems.co.uk/a33715.html

Map
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?X=463000&Y=398000&width=700&height=400&client=public&gride=461338&gridn=398099&keepicon=false&coordsys=gb&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=&advanced=&lang=&scale=25000&up.x=9&up.y=4

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ne1 going to Donny show/especially those showing 22 database queries in 0.0153902 seconds