corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Gap Security

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gap Security
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
1st Mar 04 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have seen an advert for GAP security, alarms for £10 a month, any1 dealt with them? Are they any good?
myke

1st Mar 04 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no they're twats IMO.

had cliiford concept3oo and intellistart fitted by them, with lifetime guarantee

called them out the next year as the remote start had stopped working, and they played it off saying the gaurantee was void as the system need to be serviced yearly at a cost of something like £60 (can't rm'br off top of my head). this was never mentioned in the first instance at time of booking the installation, or during/after the installation.

i would also be sceptical about the sort of interest rates they charge, cos my guess is that they will rape you.

i will never use them again unless they are giving alarms away.
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

1st Mar 04 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wont go with them then. are there any good alarm fitters out there nationwide or shud i go 4 a local 1?
myke

2nd Mar 04 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would personally go for a local one if you have the extra beans.

mobile will always be less with not having overheads, but if you pay the higher price, you can take it back if you ever need any adjustments, rather than having to book them to come out to you again at a possible charge.

i'm sure there are lots of people who have had good experiences from gap, and i would have recommended them too, untill what happened after the installation.

there must be some more helpfull mobile units. i'd say probably a smaller firm than gap would offer better aftersales service.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Gap Security 22 database queries in 0.0071259 seconds