corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » should i have another 1 ????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author should i have another 1 ????
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
25th Feb 04 at 19:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've currently got one of these

in a 1.3 cub. ft. ported box

being powered by one of these

will the amp have enough in it to power another TSW-305C ?? they run at about 400 WRMS.

Will i have to use another ported box of the same size to match the other ?? or doesn't it matter

Will 8 gauge power do, or will i have to plump for 4 gauge

Soz about all the questions !!!

Mase
mwg

25th Feb 04 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do u know wot the RMS of the amp is? would recommend using sub box of same size and type cos otherwise it will sound sh*t.
Mase
Premium Member

25th Feb 04 at 19:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was thinking it would.

don't know really, but it is 2x600 MAX bridged. So i'm expecting bout 200ish RMS. It runs the one i've got fine. V. punchy an loud

Mase
mwg

25th Feb 04 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how are u running the 1 u have at the moment? 2channels bridged together or all four channels bridged together?
Mase
Premium Member

25th Feb 04 at 20:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just running it on 2 bridged at present. i'll just get an rca splitter, join it up 2 the other 2 channels, bridge it and wire up another sub. Will i have 2 go 4 4 gauge or will the 8 be ok ?????????

Mase
arbi12

25th Feb 04 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

8 guage is only really for about 600w, so id go for 4 guage this will take 120amps of power, simply your amp should have 2 x 25 or 2 x 30 amp fuses making 50 or 60 amps so basically you could run two amps like this on 4 guage meaning you can upgrade later

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » should i have another 1 ???? 24 database queries in 0.0146661 seconds