corsasport.co.uk
 

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Well smart MR2 turbo for sale


New Topic

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.


Author Well smart MR2 turbo for sale
BabyBlade
Member

Registered: 5th Feb 03
Location: Hereford Rides: Ninja 600
User status: Offline
21st Feb 04 at 01:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.japaneseimports-south.co.uk/CarPage3.php?ref=100105

I like this one so much! Those rims are lush

Been looking at the rest of the cars on that site and ther're all pretty clean



Colin
Member

Registered: 4th Apr 02
Location: Drives a hire car
User status: Offline
21st Feb 04 at 02:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im getting one in a couple of months

Black 1 this time I think
Colin
Member

Registered: 4th Apr 02
Location: Drives a hire car
User status: Offline
21st Feb 04 at 02:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im loving this beast



Only 5k too - sold tho
Cavey
Member

Registered: 11th Nov 02
Location: Derby
User status: Offline
21st Feb 04 at 02:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The one down the road from me is gorgeous.

Red, 78k on it, 12mnths T&T, Turbo, tons of stuff been done to it by the looks of it too, MR2 GT T-Bar

4.5k

If only i was loaded :S
BabyBlade
Member

Registered: 5th Feb 03
Location: Hereford Rides: Ninja 600
User status: Offline
21st Feb 04 at 02:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin J
Im getting one in a couple of months

Black 1 this time I think


Yes i don't mind your car but would prefer it abit darker

Black ones are v.nice
BabyBlade
Member

Registered: 5th Feb 03
Location: Hereford Rides: Ninja 600
User status: Offline
21st Feb 04 at 02:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin J
Im loving this beast



Only 5k too - sold tho


Yeah noticed that, thought it was a right bargain!

wud be a bitch to insure tho
Colin
Member

Registered: 4th Apr 02
Location: Drives a hire car
User status: Offline
21st Feb 04 at 02:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sethion33
quote:
Originally posted by Colin J
Im getting one in a couple of months

Black 1 this time I think


Yes i don't mind your car but would prefer it abit darker

Black ones are v.nice


Just hope someone hurrys up and buys it so I can get a Turbo

Blacks the way forward my freind.

I also now have a Silver VW Corrado
Colin
Member

Registered: 4th Apr 02
Location: Drives a hire car
User status: Offline
21st Feb 04 at 02:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sethion33
quote:
Originally posted by Colin J
Im loving this beast



Only 5k too - sold tho


Yeah noticed that, thought it was a right bargain!

wud be a bitch to insure tho



Im trying for a quote just now anyway
GT4Brody
Member

Registered: 26th Sep 01
Location: south
User status: Offline
21st Feb 04 at 02:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Gto is luurvly, set of 18s/19s and that would look the absolute bollox!!
BabyBlade
Member

Registered: 5th Feb 03
Location: Hereford Rides: Ninja 600
User status: Offline
21st Feb 04 at 02:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin J
quote:
Originally posted by Sethion33
quote:
Originally posted by Colin J
Im getting one in a couple of months

Black 1 this time I think


Yes i don't mind your car but would prefer it abit darker

Black ones are v.nice


Just hope someone hurrys up and buys it so I can get a Turbo

Blacks the way forward my freind.

I also now have a Silver VW Corrado


Why you got a corrado if you want a turbo? surely not the week run around you were on about?
BabyBlade
Member

Registered: 5th Feb 03
Location: Hereford Rides: Ninja 600
User status: Offline
21st Feb 04 at 02:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GT4Brody
The Gto is luurvly, set of 18s/19s and that would look the absolute bollox!!


Definately, those wheels need to be bigger!
Colin
Member

Registered: 4th Apr 02
Location: Drives a hire car
User status: Offline
21st Feb 04 at 02:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sethion33
quote:
Originally posted by Colin J
quote:
Originally posted by Sethion33
quote:
Originally posted by Colin J
Im getting one in a couple of months

Black 1 this time I think


Yes i don't mind your car but would prefer it abit darker

Black ones are v.nice


Just hope someone hurrys up and buys it so I can get a Turbo

Blacks the way forward my freind.

I also now have a Silver VW Corrado


Why you got a corrado if you want a turbo? surely not the week run around you were on about?


Yeah the Corrado is for work + dossing about in
Colin
Member

Registered: 4th Apr 02
Location: Drives a hire car
User status: Offline
21st Feb 04 at 02:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sethion33
quote:
Originally posted by GT4Brody
The Gto is luurvly, set of 18s/19s and that would look the absolute bollox!!


Definately, those wheels need to be bigger!


Agree it would look mint
BabyBlade
Member

Registered: 5th Feb 03
Location: Hereford Rides: Ninja 600
User status: Offline
21st Feb 04 at 02:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin J
quote:
Originally posted by Sethion33
quote:
Originally posted by Colin J
quote:
Originally posted by Sethion33
quote:
Originally posted by Colin J
Im getting one in a couple of months

Black 1 this time I think


Yes i don't mind your car but would prefer it abit darker

Black ones are v.nice


Just hope someone hurrys up and buys it so I can get a Turbo

Blacks the way forward my freind.

I also now have a Silver VW Corrado


Why you got a corrado if you want a turbo? surely not the week run around you were on about?


Yeah the Corrado is for work + dossing about in


Some people are just made of money

Fancy doing a part ex your mr2 for me corsa
Colin
Member

Registered: 4th Apr 02
Location: Drives a hire car
User status: Offline
21st Feb 04 at 02:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sethion33
quote:
Originally posted by Colin J
quote:
Originally posted by Sethion33
quote:
Originally posted by Colin J
quote:
Originally posted by Sethion33
quote:
Originally posted by Colin J
Im getting one in a couple of months

Black 1 this time I think


Yes i don't mind your car but would prefer it abit darker

Black ones are v.nice


Just hope someone hurrys up and buys it so I can get a Turbo

Blacks the way forward my freind.

I also now have a Silver VW Corrado


Why you got a corrado if you want a turbo? surely not the week run around you were on about?


Yeah the Corrado is for work + dossing about in


Some people are just made of money

Fancy doing a part ex your mr2 for me corsa


Pffft I wish

I really dont need another corsa right now

Im sure I could do you a good deal for the car tho, make me a sensible offer - I might just say yesh
CORSA NUT
Member

Registered: 3rd Aug 01
Location: Wirral
User status: Offline
21st Feb 04 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jesus there practicaly giving some of them cars away!!

That MR2 is well nice
MarkM
Member

Registered: 11th Apr 01
Location: Liverpool
User status: Offline
21st Feb 04 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know seen this Evo III...cheap as chips..

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo III
Year & reg 1995 Mileage 37500 miles
Engine 2.0 turbo Gearbox Manual 5-speed
Colour Silver Status In transit
Stock ref. 100128 Price 7495

 
New Topic

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Well smart MR2 turbo for sale 22 database queries in 0.0110869 seconds