corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bloke i know done for no insurance :)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bloke i know done for no insurance :)
JJ

User status: Offline
16th Feb 04 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is a bloke i know, he is a complete tosser, drives a saxo anyway the tosser didnt bother to get an mot and therefore couldnt tax the car, he then also didnt bother with insurance but bought a fake insurance certificate for £50 Thankfully he was caught by the police as they where doing "vehicle checks" and was asked to produce his insurance tax and mot so... he went to the police station and handed over his fake insurance certificate the police man looked at it and said "are u havin a laugh son" and pulled 5 other fake policies... So... what kinda fine is he lookin at... could he be imprisioned for this... i love it when people like this are caught out.. to many get away with it...
Melville

16th Feb 04 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wonder who informed the police
LukeGSi

16th Feb 04 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

doubt he will be inprisoned but he will get a ban and a HUGE fine me thinks....tosser
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

16th Feb 04 at 10:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Melville
wonder who informed the police

i'm sure it says the police are doing checks, I've seen them doing it outside my college, flagging down the cars and asking them questions.
JJ

16th Feb 04 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup... they where doing vehicle checks... and as this car looks a bit dodgy (rather dodgy actually) he was sure to get stoped... thing is.... i hear he hasnt got any money to pay a big fine... will be funny to see what happens
LukeGSi

16th Feb 04 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he will probably offer to pay £1 a week and the courts HAVE to accept!!
Ditch

16th Feb 04 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

JJ

16th Feb 04 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Surely he cant get away that easy??? wtf are we all payin a fortune in insurance for then???
M2RTY

16th Feb 04 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bet the fine is less then what he would have paid for insurance
scrap

16th Feb 04 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One of my mates was at court just b4 christmas and he got done for no liscence and no insurance. He got £180 fine and 6 points. He was very lucky I think.
JJ

16th Feb 04 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LukeGSi

16th Feb 04 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by scrap
One of my mates was at court just b4 christmas and he got done for no liscence and no insurance. He got £180 fine and 6 points. He was very lucky I think.

a lad i know was driving his girlfriends car, he has no licence and crashed into another car, no-one was hurt badly thank god but obliviously as he has no licence insurance is void!! whats likely to happen to him??
M2RTY

16th Feb 04 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if u can get away with no insurance for 10 years uve probs saved about 5k at the very least

fine would be about 1k tops

i belive insurance companies to be held responsible for people with no insurance

u never see an insurance company go bust do u? and how many people actually claim after a bump?
JJ

16th Feb 04 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would like to think he will be ordered to pay a few thousand at least and have the tax back dated... otherwise what is the point in payin thousands for insurance when ya can just get caught and pay a couple of hundred quid... and who knows ya might not get caught...
Demo

16th Feb 04 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good enough for him

saxo driving tosser
Adam-D

16th Feb 04 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

6 point fine for no insurance
i know out of experience
JJ

16th Feb 04 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

THATS HECTIC... Better than payin 2k insurance, 155 for tax and the hastle of sortin the motor for mot eh???
chris_uk
Premium Member

16th Feb 04 at 11:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its silly coz a young lad did the same,

no tax, mot, insurance and no pink card and when he was asked why he did it he just told them y should i pay wen i can do it for free.

he got 2 months in prison and a ban for 6 months.
JJ

16th Feb 04 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now thats more like it
ssj_kakarot

16th Feb 04 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he will just get a fine probs, all depends on the magistrates on the day, and if he dont have a job or n e money, the fine will be based on his income so it will be bolix all really, plus they can pay it off weekly. makes ya wonder if its worth gettin insurance at all when they let people who dont have n e off so lightly
LukeGSi

16th Feb 04 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ssj_kakarot
makes ya wonder if its worth gettin insurance at all when they let people who dont have n e off so lightly

True but what happens when u crash into a brand new porsche, disable the driver and muller about 6 other cars, then get a harsh judge, go to prision and get arse raped by a fat man...then when you get released have to pay compensation for the rest of you life to the porsche driver in a wheelchair.....trust me to look on the bright side but it really isnt a good idea
MatG

16th Feb 04 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a friend of mine got done in June last year for the same but without a licence as well. He got 3 points (on a license he doesnt even have) and £600 fine.

the courts are a joke. But in his defence he doesnt do it any more.
JJ

16th Feb 04 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea I'm hopeing he goes to prision and gets ass raped by a fat man lol
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
16th Feb 04 at 18:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He'll definately pay less as a fine than he would of as a policy. I've never yet known anyone be done in to four figures despite people paying over a grand for insurance almost as a regular thing.

Not a great outcome.
ed

16th Feb 04 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JJ
Surely he cant get away that easy??? wtf are we all payin a fortune in insurance for then???

We're paying shit loads of insurance because of the number of selfish cocks on the roads driving without any!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bloke i know done for no insurance :) 22 database queries in 0.1917109 seconds