corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Solenoid

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Solenoid
Karnage Corsa

User status: Offline
15th Feb 04 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was wondering if anyone can help me out with the boot solenoid ? need to know about wires and what to wire what from what, I have lock which has been cut so it opens straight away, I think wired it from the interior light which worked it but we dont really know how to wire the push switch upp can you tell me at all how to do it please many thanks Paul...
Richie

User status: Offline
15th Feb 04 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a solenoid just needs a positive and a negative, nothing more........

In my brothers car ive wired it up to a remote relay, so he presses the button the remote and it pulls the solenoid open so he can open the boot, then shut the solenoid off to close it.

New Poll