corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Please discuss this problem!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Please discuss this problem!!!!
Happy_2008

User status: Offline
13th Feb 04 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Heres the problem, my right passenger side headlight has decided to play games with me. When i put my headlight on the driver side one works on full power but the passenger side one doesnt. So i checked to see if the bulb had blown but no. Too cause more confusion the passenger side headlight works on full power when i switch on the main beam or flash with my main bean.

What could be the cause for this awkward problem???
Could it be with the fact that my battery is quite low??? cos for the past few weeks my lights have been slowly flashing when i start the car but is usually gone by the time i driven the car 4 a few minutes.
Sam
Premium Member

14th Feb 04 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are any of the lights on the dash dim or very faint when they are meant to be off? Does the battery light stay on all the time?
Happy_2008

14th Feb 04 at 00:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No they dont, everything works they batt light stays on so i cant seem to understand the problem. Its very annoying atm.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sam
Premium Member

14th Feb 04 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does the battery light stay on while you are driving?
Tim
Site Administrator

14th Feb 04 at 02:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The full beam and dipped lights are actually different filaments in the bulb. Try replacing the bulb (or swapping it with the other one to check)...
Happy_2008

14th Feb 04 at 03:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok tim i check 2morow
Happy_2008

14th Feb 04 at 03:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do u know how long it takes me to change a bulb on my corsa????? its a pain in da ass tbh. Takes me half hr to change the driver side cos the engine is packed out
kenryso

14th Feb 04 at 05:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it took me 10mins 1st time, then 1 min after that.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Please discuss this problem!!!! 22 database queries in 0.0093720 seconds