corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » lower strut bars.any good?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author lower strut bars.any good?
corsa c14se

User status: Offline
10th Feb 04 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lower strut bars.any good?(i don;t mean antiroll bars...)
Joff

10th Feb 04 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They probably don't do much more than the rear strut brace does, but I've fitted one to my Corsa and I'm happy with it.

It certainly doesn't make the handling any worse and I'm sure Broster can vouch for the way my car handles after I made him go a bit quiet after taking him around a roundabout on Sunday
Kris TD

11th Feb 04 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i shouldnt think it does much atall otehr than act as a sort of sump guard.
broster
Premium Member

11th Feb 04 at 11:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, yeah it handles well joff, haha, didnt think itd make it! lol! dunno why, seemed to have no probs! really gotta get back in my car and thrash it round some round abouts in mk! lol. u got all the strut braces joff?
Joff

11th Feb 04 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup, Lexmal front and rear with a Wiechers sport lower front.

broster
Premium Member

11th Feb 04 at 11:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

humm....interesting.....restrains from picking up the fone to order bits.........damn, soon as my car gets back from garage i may pay u a visit! lol

New Poll