corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » £300- 500 Headunit advise!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author £300- 500 Headunit advise!!
DC

User status: Offline
   9th Feb 04 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Running a couple of JL 12's off a mono block and ive got a 4 channel amp powering the speakers in the front and rear.

Ive currently got Kenwood EQX D-Mask headunit (had 18 monhts) which is fine but it only has 2X 2V preouts and i was thinking that my nxt system upgrade should maybe b a new HU with at least 3 4V preouts. I no the Alpine headunits are great and respected was just wondering what else was out there up2 about £500.

Shame the Nakamichi headunits dont look a little bit nicer. I no it should be about the quality and sound but i want it to look nice aswell.

Cheers, Dan

PS also not a silver headunit cos wont go with my dash!!
NovaGTE

User status: Offline
9th Feb 04 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What about an alpine, pioneer screen?!

New Poll