corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » This month I shall be pur-chase-ing... (Nothing to do with meh car)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author This month I shall be pur-chase-ing... (Nothing to do with meh car)
PaulW

User status: Offline
8th Feb 04 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Antec PlusView 1000AMG Metallic Gray File Server Case

Antec TrueBlue 480W PSU

YS-TECH FD1238 120mm Fan (125CFM)

Dremel Multi Pro 395VR & 40 Piece Accessory Kit

Not alot, but is to build some pretty crazy PC!!! Watercooled too
kerzo

8th Feb 04 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont see the point in all the lights, surely the money could be better spent in other ways?
ssj_kakarot

8th Feb 04 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no no av got blue lights all inside my pc, very pretty although money could be spent on other things but hey then i woudlnt have a pretty blue glowing pc
Demo

8th Feb 04 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i didnt see the point in spending money on a fancy case with blue lights. but the case was the best priced and so the lights were just an extra luxury. although it sites under my desk and cant be seen so is a bit of a waste like
kerzo

8th Feb 04 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Demo
i didnt see the point in spending money on a fancy case with blue lights. but the case was the best priced and so the lights were just an extra luxury. although it sites under my desk and cant be seen so is a bit of a waste like

yeah exactly the same as mine so thats where my mind was leading me, plus i would rather look at my screen than the case
GT4Brody

8th Feb 04 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sweet. i was thinking of getting something like this when i was gonna get a pc built for me, but ended up getting a dell.
should look kewl though, hey u could lower it too

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » This month I shall be pur-chase-ing... (Nothing to do with meh car) 22 database queries in 0.0113671 seconds