corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HELP with wot to buy??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HELP with wot to buy??
ashj

User status: Offline
4th Feb 04 at 00:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got about 1000 to spend on nice system now wot shall i go for dunno weather to hit the kicker range or not dunno if ill have enough money for it really maybe get 2 vibe subs and amp wot ya suggest??
drunkenfool

4th Feb 04 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im pretty sure most people will say the same... (other opinions welcome though!)

Get a decent head unit, as if the signal is bad, then it will just get worse down the line! The best set up is probably components in the front doors, and subs in the boot, both run off amps and not the head unit. With £1000 to spend, i would say about £300 on head unit, £100 on components, £150 on amp for components, £250 on amp for sub(s) and £200 on sub(s).
Fear

4th Feb 04 at 00:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by drunkenfool
Im pretty sure most people will say the same... (other opinions welcome though!)

Get a decent head unit, as if the signal is bad, then it will just get worse down the line! The best set up is probably components in the front doors, and subs in the boot, both run off amps and not the head unit. With £1000 to spend, i would say about £300 on head unit, £100 on components, £150 on amp for components, £250 on amp for sub(s) and £200 on sub(s).

Sounds good except i take £100 of the HU price and put it on to component price, but im definatly noooooooooooo expert so its just my opinion
ashj

4th Feb 04 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol k mate its alright i already got headunit sorted for next month it a tv dvd jobby thing costin bout 1000 on its own lol
-Aliba-

4th Feb 04 at 00:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'd smoothen that boot with some of it
ashj

4th Feb 04 at 00:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its already done just aint got no pics yet
andy hirst

4th Feb 04 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

with 1k you should get:

Focal comps
Audison Amp
JL sub
Cabling

and you should have some change.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HELP with wot to buy?? 23 database queries in 0.0159061 seconds