corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » ROCKFORD FOSGATE AMPS FOR SALE-LAST FEW BE QUICK

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ROCKFORD FOSGATE AMPS FOR SALE-LAST FEW BE QUICK
Robbie

User status: Offline
3rd Feb 04 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a couple of each of the following still available to clear and needs funds for my new Clio Williams 3 so have the following at very cheap prices-i will include all the test certificates etc all the conditions of the amps is excellent.i cam e-mail photos to anybody who is interested,

BD1000.1(1100WATT RMS-powers 2 subs 500-600watt each or one 1000watt sub)£595 NEW------ACCEPT£215 POSTED-

PUNCH100a2(4ohms2X50WATT RMS) £175 NEW-------ACCEPT £70POSTED--

PUNCH360a2(4ohms2X180WATT RMS)£375 NEW------ACCEPT £150POSTED-
Robbie

4th Feb 04 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
SJW16V

4th Feb 04 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i want that clio
u not keeping the amps for the new car?
combat_sri

4th Feb 04 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi mate
really interested in the bd1000.1
gotta see if i have some spare cash after this weekend,if i do ill have it.
Robbie

4th Feb 04 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi mate,i'm going to take my Phoenix gold system out of my GSi and put it in the Clio after i've had the leather and roll cage done,the Rockford system came out of the Fiesta RST i had but due to constant engine/turbo problems i've had to break it,but its actually worked out much better than if i'd of sold it as a complete car,Rob

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » ROCKFORD FOSGATE AMPS FOR SALE-LAST FEW BE QUICK 24 database queries in 0.0105510 seconds