corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » amusing msn convo on chocolate tuning products

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author amusing msn convo on chocolate tuning products
jr

User status: Offline
28th Jan 04 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was talkin to my mates with stripped out novas.....
James says:
he was impressed at lack of interiour since last time he saw it
fad-(8) Sometimes its good, sometimes its bad...she treats me soo damn bad, she's still the best i ever had (8) says:
u know u aint got no weight in the back
fad-(8) Sometimes its good, sometimes its bad...she treats me soo damn bad, she's still the best i ever had (8) says:
the back end skips a lot
and jst by keeepin his spare in the car
made a difference
:O
still well dangerous he reckons
James says:
lol
James says:
i will carry diary milks to balance weight out
no for extra weigh kit kats weigh more
or even aeros
flakes r useless cos they crumble all over the car
lol
James says:
aeros are bubbley
James says:
therefor weigh nothing
hmmm
but earo bars are bigger
James says:
i feel the density of the fuse bar will have the best affect
yes
i feel this too
or even a big toblerone bar

and u can use it as a rera strut brace too
*rear
James says:
lol
James says:
chocolate based performance products
yes
u know

god i bet u the pentagon are monitoring this convo thinkin wtf
the_legend_of_yrag

28th Jan 04 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lmao at the last bit!!!
antscorsa

28th Jan 04 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

NUTTAS, howsya car coming along dude, it at lees at mo
jr

28th Jan 04 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes it with lee, it has no engine in it at the mo

[Edited on 28-01-2004 by jr]
dave17

28th Jan 04 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » amusing msn convo on chocolate tuning products 22 database queries in 0.0080421 seconds