corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » CORSA B FRONT AND REAR BUMPERS FOR SALE!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CORSA B FRONT AND REAR BUMPERS FOR SALE!!!!
wishybishy

User status: Offline
28th Jan 04 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

D&M "CIVIC WINGS WEST" FRONT BUMPER, RE-MOLDED TO FIT A CORSA B. ITS STILL IN THE WHITE GELL COAT FINISH SO IT WILL NEED PREPPIN AND PAINTIN TO THE COLOUR OF YOUR CAR.

PRICE; £175 + £15 DELIVERY (RRP; £250)

D&M "SAXO STYLE" REAR BUMPER, MOLDED TO FIT A CORSA B. YOU MAY KNOW THIS BUMPER AS A BIG "M". ITS IDEAL IF YOU WANT A QUAD EXHAUST STICKIN OUT YOU CORSA'S ASS!. NOT TO SURE IF IVE GOT THE RIGHT MAG BUT THERES AN ORANGE CORSA ON THIS MONTHS FRONT COVER OF "TOTAL VAUXHALL". IF I HAVE GOT THE RIGHT MAG THEN ITS THAT REAR BUMPER. AGAIN ITS IN ITS WHITE GELL COAT FINISH SO YOU WILL NEED TO PREP IT AND PAINT IT TO THE COLOUR OF YOUR CAR.

PRICE; £175 + £15 DELIVERY (RRP; £225)

IF YOU U2U ME WITH YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS THEN I WILL SEND YOU SOME PICS, NOT TO SURE HOW TO PUT PICS ON THE "CORSASPORT" SITE YET!!.

[Edited on 22/01/2004 by wishybishy]
Thoday

28th Jan 04 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u sent
Gav S

28th Jan 04 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

post pics up cheakycharlie
Go3asy

28th Jan 04 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he emailed them to me like 5min after u2u, just u2u him, although i diidnt like them,
corsa_x_15

29th Jan 04 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very interested in the front m8

send sum pics to... c.shah10@ntlworld.com

cheers
chris

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » CORSA B FRONT AND REAR BUMPERS FOR SALE!!!! 24 database queries in 0.0104990 seconds