corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Carnoisseur - another happy customer.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Carnoisseur - another happy customer.
Makarus

User status: Offline
   28th Jan 04 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just posting my thoughts on the service recieved from Craig at the Inverness Carnoisseur store.

Must say I was very very pleased. Craig U2U'd me all the options of suspension that would fit my car (1997 EK Civic 3dr Hatch), leaving me to just make the decision and give him a call.

I placed my order Friday lunch and recieved my suspension on Monday morning with the packaging and contents in perfect order, definatly using a quick and reliable courier.

The service from Craig was great, helped me out along the way, definatly can't fault to fella or the service he gives.

Thumbs up chap

Cheers,
Sean.
robtj

28th Jan 04 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got the same car mate what sus u get and whats it like on i need my car lowered badly
Makarus

28th Jan 04 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As of yet not fitted it, got Apex -40mm springs. Set me back £104 inc delivery, as soon as it is lowered I will get some pics up mate. Just need to find some time and a break in the weather to get the springs on, should look smart though, know a lad with the same kit on the same car and it lowers to about 2-4mm above the tyres on 17's with 40 profiles.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Carnoisseur - another happy customer. 22 database queries in 0.0199661 seconds