corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa b sri 16v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b sri 16v
adelcorsa

User status: Offline
   28th Jan 04 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this car has the works.. very fun car to drive.. tax1yr. mot 6months. great condition. red. lowered 60ml with full gmax shocks and springs. colour coded bumpers.clear rears and clear led side repeaters. big boar 2 exhaust attracts load of attension. boot install in red vinal/red neon. 17" alloys. colour coded engine/red rocker cover/red strut brace. pvd induction kit.
front and rear disk conversion. chrome gear stick.chrome gear surround. chrome bee sting aerial. m3 indecator mirrors. chrome bonnet struts. colour coded red mats inside car. toad alarm. stelth shelf. eyebrows. rainbow led side lights. arches rolled. de badged and striped. chrome door handles. punto rear wiper.colour coded boot lock. corsa manual. max power in car seatbelt pads. speaker build in boot door for door spakers and last of all loads of spare parts eg; de locked door handles and most of the inside of the car.

£3000 ono
i also have the corsa wide arch body kit for £400

hope u had fun reading all about my little beast. if you have any questions just ask
adelcorsa

28th Jan 04 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any 1 interested
Born_corsa02

28th Jan 04 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your askin way too much and haven't put down things like milage year it was made service history plus this is worth bout 2k max matey
adelcorsa

29th Jan 04 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok done 80k
full service history
m reg last year b4 they went to the 16v sport i think
i just put the 17s and lowering kit on it
also had rear disk conversion and front done
J da Silva

29th Jan 04 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds nice ,could do with some pics though, no1's gunn agree to buy something they cant see
adelcorsa

31st Jan 04 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer i gotta take some better 1s

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa b sri 16v 24 database queries in 0.0092590 seconds