corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » 17inch wheels wanted

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 17inch wheels wanted
romeo t

User status: Offline
28th Jan 04 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

with or without tyres
let me no at u have and a price
Calum1577

31st Jan 04 at 01:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey i might be selling a brand new pair of LeaGue Anarchy alloys. They are 17" and have tyres. They have done less than 100 miles. Unsure about the offset but they are on my Corsa B (S Reg). The offset makes them sit pretty wide out. Very nice alloys. RRP in the magz start at about £800 but i would sell them for about £675 as they are so new. Also throw in some locking wheel nuts and fitting kit of course. It all depends on if i get Ollies Corsa. So if ur interested lemme know and i will get back to u ASAP
wishybishy

31st Jan 04 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IVE GOT A SET OF "TEAM DYNAMICS" (100+) "PHANTOMS" FOR SALE. SLIGHT KERB DAMAGE ON 2 OF EM AND 2 TYRES ARE SHOWING THEIR AGE. THEIR IN THE CORRECT CORSA OFFSET, ET45 SO THEYLL SIT JUST NICE UNDER YOUR ARCHS.

PROFILES ARE; 7x17". ET45mm OFFSET. 205/40/17

YOU CAN ALSO HAVE THE BOLTS I GOT WITH EM COZ I NEVER USED THEM AND IVE GOT A BRAND NEW PACK OF SPIGOT RINGS THAT YOU CAN HAVE TOO.

PRICE; £375
westie

1st Feb 04 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u sent

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » 17inch wheels wanted 24 database queries in 0.0100160 seconds