corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what do u think to this sub/amp package ???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what do u think to this sub/amp package ???
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
27th Jan 04 at 20:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

.....before anyone says, i know it's in the wrong area, but it'll get noticed more if i put it here.

http://caraudiosecurity.com/catalog/product_info.php+cPath+60_98_174+products_id+1227

what do u think to this. Looks pretty powerful !! do u reckon that will fit in me corsa B boot ??? cos i can't find any dimensions of the box.

Mase
Tim
Site Administrator

27th Jan 04 at 20:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It will fit in the boot as it looks the same dimensions as my old 2 x 12" box...

Can't vouch for sound quality -- I spent much more than that on just my amp...
Mase
Premium Member

27th Jan 04 at 21:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i'm a cash strapped student, so can't don't want 2 spend more than that !! AS long as it will fit in me boot then thats ok. I've heard these subs are good, as for the amp i'll keep it a while and then maybe upgrade. What power cable do u suggest i get cos i get an 8 gauge with inline fuse holder or should i go for 4 gauge ?? will it matter with the power of the amp and subs as they are now ???

Mase
Tim
Site Administrator

27th Jan 04 at 21:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds great then

Power wise it comes with it (Autoleads kits) -- includes 10 gauge cable which is IIRC rated upto 60 amps... that system will be drawing about 50 amps so it'll be fine...

I would recommend installing the power system capable of all future needs as it's an arse to change it each time you do an upgrade of amps... maybe get 8 or 4 gauge in there to give you 100/150 amps respectively while you're there...
Mase
Premium Member

27th Jan 04 at 21:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is 4 gauge a bugger to run down the car ??? will i need 2 take the front seats and rear bench out ????

Mase
Tim
Site Administrator

27th Jan 04 at 21:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope just about fits down the side sill under the plastic which holds in the carpet...

Won't have to take rear seats 'out' just lift em up etc...

[Edited on 27-01-2004 by Tim]
Mase
Premium Member

27th Jan 04 at 21:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats good news !!! cheers tim 4 ur help !!! i'll av 2 post sum pics when i've got it and installed it all !!!

Mase

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what do u think to this sub/amp package ??? 23 database queries in 0.0107391 seconds