corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » good quality CHEAP 12" subs ??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author good quality CHEAP 12" subs ??
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
27th Jan 04 at 17:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm after 2 cheapish 12" subs for my car. When i say cheap i mean less than £100 a piece. What sort of ones sound good and look good ??? I've been looking at maystar and rockford at the min. I haven't heard much about maystar. Are they any good or would you suggest i go for the trusty rockfords. The maystars i've bin lookin at are 300WRMS.

[Edited on 27-01-2004 by mase5]

Mase
Garts

27th Jan 04 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never heard anything bout maystar,i'd stick to rockford.U can trust that they'll be pretty good.
Mase
Premium Member

27th Jan 04 at 18:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just found some pioneers on www.caraudiosecurity.com and they are £64.99 each with box. Do u reckon i should go 1 double box or 2 single boxes ??? will it make a difference to the sound??

Mase
Fraudster

27th Jan 04 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have 2 12 inch 800 watt pioneers in a ported box, built in the boot of my zr, and of a shite splx amp (for the mo) they sound phat.

the pioneers hold the bottom end well, for what they are
Martin_C

27th Jan 04 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mase5
just found some pioneers on www.caraudiosecurity.com and they are £64.99 each with box. Do u reckon i should go 1 double box or 2 single boxes ??? will it make a difference to the sound??

you can get double boxes which are sealed off in the middle inside so it acts as two single boxes.

New Poll