corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » * * 1.4 sport for sale * *

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author * * 1.4 sport for sale * *
Jambo

User status: Offline
27th Jan 04 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2000 V Reg
37,000 miles
Star silver
Air con
electric windows
PAS
6months tax
year MOT

Mods:
Clifford Concept 300 alarm (Thatcham category 1)
lowered -40mm on bilstein kit
BFO Cone
Astra mk 4 clear s/repeaters
rubbing strips removed
Pioneer deh300r
pioneer 12" sub in ported box
Legacy amp

Right my car has been in the wars over the years and due to me needing to get out of debt fast, i need to sell my car.
It needs a bit of TLC. The rear quarter needs repairing after i got ripped off by a cowboy bodyshop the job needs redoing to make it aesthetically pleasing. The front wing needs repainting and the boot has a dent in it, this might even need a new tailgate.
All electrics are working and engine has FSH. The reason none of this was never repaired properly it was my project i simply never had the money to finish. Also i have the original vaux CD player and the original suspension.

No pics of the car as yet, thats it in the avatar but the 17"s have gone, back on standard sports wheels.

Offers please

Thanks

James
scrap

User status: Offline
27th Jan 04 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much u looking for ??

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » * * 1.4 sport for sale * * 24 database queries in 0.0097220 seconds