corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » NAME AND SHAME!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author NAME AND SHAME!
Pablo

User status: Offline
26th Jan 04 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member

Predator SXi - Just wanted to name and shame!!

Was going to SW meet little while back in december and as a favour went to Luton to pick up front bumper for him, i took money out my account went and bought it travelled home and then brought it to the meet for him, which Tracey had to travel in the back of my car due to the size of the bumper....

He offered to pay for my troubles, petrol to luton and back, which was cool and also fact i had to sit around an hour as Speed6 got stuck in traffic... Also fact i had to pay for it until he gave me the money but he 'forgot' my money for my troubles, at xmas promised to send it me and again 'deleted' my address, then claims his wallet was stolen or lost and Foz said 'bveing his mate' he was unaware of this laughin!

So this thread will be topped everyday until I receive my money, this is more to the point i was skint at the time and after the promises i will receive and haven't im pissed off to say least.

Spence

26th Jan 04 at 23:38   View User's Profile U2U Member

the situation is being sorted cheque shud b in post on wkend at the latest!!

im not goin against my word, and its not like he bought a bumper which i neva paid 4 cuz i did so GTF

Paul WILL get his cheque like i promised
Pablo

29th Jan 04 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member

Subject just 2 let u kno
To: P4UL
Sent: 29-01-2004 at 12:57

finally got my payment through so as u were 1st on the list of things 2 do i have sorted it 4 ya!!

soz bout the wait dude, wasnt fukin u around even if sum think i have been

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » NAME AND SHAME! 22 database queries in 0.0104239 seconds