corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » *BMW 320i SE, 89F, ALL THE EXTRAS, L@@K!*

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author *BMW 320i SE, 89F, ALL THE EXTRAS, L@@K!*
samfosteruk

User status: Offline
26th Jan 04 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is an immaculate car up for sale it is a BMW 320i SE in lovely met. grey it has MOT until July 2004 and drives 100% It has some service history and has just had a service done and had cambelt the battery replaced. The car comes with all the extras including:

Alloy Wheels,
ABS,
BMW Alarm,
Central Locking,
Electric Front Windows.
Electric Rear Windows,
Electric Sunroof,
Electric Mirrors,
Air Conditioning,
Heated Seats,
On Board Comuter,
Front Fog Lamps,
Front Headlight Wash Wipe,
CD Player

The car looks stunning and drives excellent you will not fault this car!! This car is pure luxury to drive and comes with lots of rare extras if you have any questions then please email me and i will reply to you asap.

Cheers, Ben
bjfosteruk@hotmail.com

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » *BMW 320i SE, 89F, ALL THE EXTRAS, L@@K!* 25 database queries in 0.0082009 seconds