corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sri 2.0 16v for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa sri 2.0 16v for sale
curb

User status: Offline
   24th Jan 04 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

95 m 2.0 16v corsa sri in red gsi bumper without grille and badge espace spliter steinmetz side skirts delocked colour coded bumpers and kit clear rear lights. full leather interior and door cards {black }lockwood dials and sill covers koni shocks eibach springs 30 mm stainless steel powerflow exhaust 16 inch radius R2 wheels 195 45 16 tyres rear disc conversion v6 front brakes braided hoses seam welded engine bay 2.0 16v red top engine regal power cap k&n f20 gearbox, lsd, com driveshafts toad 1600 alarm this car is maintained wat ever the cost mot and tax offers around £5500 first to see will buy

[Edited on 07-02-2004 by curb]
Phil321

25th Jan 04 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

goin to need piccys to justify that price matey. sounds nice though.
Ollienut

25th Jan 04 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds nearly identical to mine part from the side skirts,wheels and the LSD. I was going to sell mine to a mate but declined, he 's still looking though get those piccy's posted mate
curb

25th Jan 04 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will have pictures soon got no batterys for my camera will have tomorrow i hope oh she's a beast its been a 2.0 16v for years its great fun don't really want to sell but have to move on!
corsa5dr

26th Jan 04 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get some grammar into that description, its hard to read

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sri 2.0 16v for sale 24 database queries in 0.8868730 seconds