corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Toad Alarms

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Toad Alarms
dirtydan

User status: Offline
24th Jan 04 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any1 With a Toad A101CL alarm able to tell me how to turn alarm on "with ultrasonic ON" i can arm my car but dunno how to arm with ultra sonic.

Book says *** on button 1 which i think means green button 3 times but, i sat in da car turned da alarm on and sorta started piddling about in ma car but does fa. So any1 able to lemme know thx

Dan
Drew
Banned

24th Jan 04 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the ultrasonics wont arm if it picks up something in the car
dirtydan

24th Jan 04 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyway they can b tested? except breaking into my car or puttign a lil mouse or sommit in ma car

[Edited on 24-01-2004 by dirtydan]
big eck

24th Jan 04 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone know the number for TOAD or is it separate guys for all the different regions??
Drew
Banned

24th Jan 04 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pop boot - set alarm, open boot?
Voyto

24th Jan 04 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have this same alarm. the ultrasonics will not work if the interior light is left on. but the car will bleep a few more times when u arm it to let u know this. Also, leave the window open when u arm it, when u do lock it it will take about 30seconds for the ultrasonics to kick in. after that put your arm in the car and it will go off. and yes, press the green button 1ce to activate them. 2ce to lock and deactive them
dirtydan

24th Jan 04 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nope i gotta set it up somehow so when push green button it will arm with ultra sonic cause doesnt seem to work dat way
dirtydan

24th Jan 04 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill get it sorted monday ring da engineer up
Mase
Premium Member

24th Jan 04 at 16:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm gettin the toad/sterling pro cl alarm. Is this the same as the 101CL cos i looks the same looking in the calalogue ???? Do the doors lock when u start the car and unlock when u turn it off cos thats wot this one will do. Can u turn this off cos i'm not sure i'll want it on all the time.

Mase
broster
Premium Member

24th Jan 04 at 16:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to test my untra sonics i just open the window then alarm it, wait 30sec then stick my hand in and wave, set the alarm off then!
Voyto

28th Jan 04 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mase5
i'm gettin the toad/sterling pro cl alarm. Is this the same as the 101CL cos i looks the same looking in the calalogue ???? Do the doors lock when u start the car and unlock when u turn it off cos thats wot this one will do. Can u turn this off cos i'm not sure i'll want it on all the time.

yes it does do this. if you dont want it to lock, you can either start the ignition with the door open or, when it does lock, just press the little green button on the keyfob. it will unlock the doors for u. press again to re-lock
GIBBS

28th Jan 04 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it will work with you in the car, ofcourse it will. to the alarm u could just be a chair how does it now the chairs aren't a person!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Toad Alarms 23 database queries in 0.0083981 seconds