corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » Window Tinting

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Window Tinting
ed

User status: Offline
   23rd Jan 04 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need my windows tinted some time soon... I want to spend betwee £150 and £200. I would use R-Tec, but I dont think they like me, when I phone up for prices they always say stuff like - "yea that'll be £300 for tints" or "Arch roling? Thats £200 for the pair". Hmmm... ( )

Is there anyone in the Bucks area who does tints?

[Edited on 23-01-2004 by 1800ed]
Meat-Pie-SRI

24th Jan 04 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ypu'll need to spend 200-250 to get a really good job done
robtj

24th Jan 04 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right as most people wont know, but last monday the law was officially changed and u are not allowed more than 15% on the front screen and drivers/passangers , but the rear of the car can be any amount u want.... for £150 Sextons fit these tints and they are a quality job.

btw the police are cracking down on tinted window... seriously
ed

24th Jan 04 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That was really nice of the police to let everyone know about that...

Where/Who's Sextons?
ed

24th Jan 04 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

- So you can have tint on the windscreen? I always thought that windscreen tints were illegal... (It even says that on the Auto Shades website)
robtj

24th Jan 04 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no not illegal.. but most cars come standard with a 15% tint. so in one way tinting it is but if the windows aint already tinted standard it is legal. Sextons = car audio stores.. if u want a good service also try www.potn.com
Justus3

26th Jan 04 at 01:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Call 07947886178 . He should be able 2 put u in touch with local tinter. Basic idea of price is rear windows £50. They come 2 yr house / work n do it 4 u... they r recommended by Darren @ RAC Autowindscreens in MK

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » Window Tinting 23 database queries in 0.0083771 seconds