corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Tutorials & FAQ » Engine Work, Tuning & Exhausts » Just replaced my HES...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just replaced my HES...
DP.

User status: Offline
22nd Jan 04 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and wow.... im a happy 20xe'd corsa owner now

I tried 4 different distributers over past couple of weeks and even against the odds they all gave the HES ECU fault code.... ordered a replacement Hall Effect Sensor yesterday, stripped my distributer down and fitted it tonight and then... neeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooommmmmmmmmm down the d road with a big grin on me face

so for anyone else that gets fault code 93/94 then rather than getting another 2nd hand dizzy just go for a brand new HES for the price of £27+vat and save yourself loads of hassle

[Edited on 22-01-2004 by DP.]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Tutorials & FAQ » Engine Work, Tuning & Exhausts » Just replaced my HES... 23 database queries in 0.0038168 seconds