corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » combat kits coming off what do i put in it's place???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author combat kits coming off what do i put in it's place???
Skipz

User status: Offline
22nd Jan 04 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

while i slowly rebuild my engine my COmbat kits going to be coming off the car i'm sick of it breaking i knackered the rear bumper when the car broke down and the driverside sideskirt has been broken since i bought it,

Anyone wanting the bumpers and skirts can have them at a very small fee as i'm sick of them

Sideskirts : Passenger one is fine drivers one is cracked underneath and could do with a rub and spray,

Bumpers: Front has been smoothed but number plate recess has fallen out due to my m8 forgetting to rub down before applying fibreglass, and needs attention to cracks down the bottom, rear bumper has two splits at the bottom one under the exhaust caused by me towing the car off the A92 the other side has a split one the opposite side caused by the garage!

while all this is off what shall i put in it's place i want something nice and subtle and NOT TOO LOW!

oh and i have a brand new driverside PSG Combat sideskirt never been fitted for sale aswell £offers
Icy

22nd Jan 04 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

standard bumpers

mie knw sum1 interested in kit
how much?
he was gona get new 1 for 350 but tryin to persuade him not to go the combat route lol
Skipz

22nd Jan 04 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i'll let the full kit go for £50 but it has to go soon, someone ripped my sideskirt off thats why i've decided to sell it no damage to the skirt at all it's just left the rusted brackets and silicone all over my sills looking at gettin post 97 front bumper and kamei grill or veccy lookilike bumper like your old one icy, with gsi skirts and modded rear bumper not over the top just enough ground clearence to stop me scraping the front end off the bumps at tescos
ajscorsa

22nd Jan 04 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if ya want anythin off ma car let me know before friday
Icy

22nd Jan 04 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sellin ur front aj?
ajscorsa

22nd Jan 04 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends what the offer is remembering its an original and not a copy that floatin aboot
Skipz

22nd Jan 04 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah man looking for subtle styling man cant be arsed with big kits anymore just want a practical car that looks good gotta think of money aswell cant keep replacing kits as me and the g/f are off on holiday later this year and gettin a house as soon as possible aswell mate!
Skipz

23rd Jan 04 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but how much for your buckets m8?
ajscorsa

25th Jan 04 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bukets are going with the car. sorry
Skipz

25th Jan 04 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ohh fucket then i'll buy some corbeaus from work
Icy

28th Jan 04 at 03:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

told the guy
Go3asy

28th Jan 04 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeha it was m e who was thinking about it, coz i have a 5 door
you got photos of it then?
Go3asy

28th Jan 04 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ajscorsa : how muich u want for r&a front, and is there anything wrong with it ? , selling anything else, rear bumper or that ?
Go3asy

28th Jan 04 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u selling the karnage rear aswell ? i would buy both lol, ehm icy said u painted over the red and never laquerd it so it will be a hassle for me to rub down a re spray so consider that with the price
ajscorsa

28th Jan 04 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

eh naw
Skipz

28th Jan 04 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

eh aint got any pics as yet will get some done tomorrow and email them to icy there's nothing wrong with one painted skirt, ones brand new, the drivers is cracked ( thats what the new ones for) the rear bumper is pretty badly damaged below the exhaust and the front bumper needs a new bracket fibreglassed on to hold it and for the fogs plus the number plate recess needs refilled!
Skipz

28th Jan 04 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

been trying to repair the frpont bumper so it may look worse due to rubbing down and stuff like that
Go3asy

28th Jan 04 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm
Skipz

28th Jan 04 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by h18_oab
while i slowly rebuild my engine my COmbat kits going to be coming off the car i'm sick of it breaking i knackered the rear bumper when the car broke down and the driverside sideskirt has been broken since i bought it,

Anyone wanting the bumpers and skirts can have them at a very small fee as i'm sick of them

Sideskirts : Passenger one is fine drivers one is cracked underneath and could do with a rub and spray,

Bumpers: Front has been smoothed but number plate recess has fallen out due to my m8 forgetting to rub down before applying fibreglass, and needs attention to cracks down the bottom, rear bumper has two splits at the bottom one under the exhaust caused by me towing the car off the A92 the other side has a split one the opposite side caused by the garage!

while all this is off what shall i put in it's place i want something nice and subtle and NOT TOO LOW!

oh and i have a brand new driverside PSG Combat sideskirt never been fitted for sale aswell £offers

i did mentionthis at top of post
Skipz

30th Jan 04 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no pics as yet radiator blew on my mums car and corsa is stuffed into the garage so i had to work all day on her car got naff all done about pictures sorry

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » combat kits coming off what do i put in it's place??? 23 database queries in 0.0150740 seconds