corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » stealth shelf

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author stealth shelf
KuMbA

User status: Offline
21st Jan 04 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok me and my m8 are fittin a 6x9's to a stealth shelf in a Corsa C 2day. we got all the wood n stuff, jus wonderin if any1 else has done this and have they got any tips 4 us? any problems they came across at all? cheerz
mike_southside

21st Jan 04 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i made one a while back. mount ur 6 by 9s as close to each end as possible, then then the shelf wont sag. umm there is this new material that has tiny holes in it that you can by i would use that, i found the autoleads stuff muffled the sound. just trace around our old shelf and get trail fitting to make sure it fits. cheers mike
Red_SXi

21st Jan 04 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We're not making it like that, we have other plans I'm the mate helping by the way.

My plan was to make an MDF sheet that is slightly smaller than the shelf and bolting it underneath the shelf leaving a small gap, then cutting holes in the MDF and screwing the speakers that that, that way the speakers arent visible, and it'll also be alot more solid
chris_uk
Premium Member

21st Jan 04 at 09:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but won tthe muffle the sound like mad?

New Poll