corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Snooper S4 Neo's for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Snooper S4 Neo's for sale
jrsteeve

User status: Offline
   20th Jan 04 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If anyone is interested, i can currently supply Snooper S4 Neo's for a deal price of £300 plus p+p.

They are brand new, and include the first 6 months of download subscription for free.

I am in Manchester, so can arrange collection if required.

The retail price varies quite a bit, but as far as i know, the internet price is around the £350-£380 mark, and i currently have three on ebay -

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=jrsteeve&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

The price is not open to debate, as it is the cheapest that i have found anywhere.

If you are interested, or have any questions, please email me at jrsteeve@hotmail.com - where i am usually online after 6pm most evenings.

Cheers

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Snooper S4 Neo's for sale 24 database queries in 0.0267231 seconds