corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ARCH ROLLING

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ARCH ROLLING
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
19th Jan 04 at 14:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Text Black

does anyone know what arch work i will need to get 17"s with 205/40/17 avons on my corsa b and where i can get such work done in the northampton area?
broster
Premium Member

19th Jan 04 at 14:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello, u will need to take the arch bolts off and bond them back on, what offset are your wheels? where about in northants u from?
Robin
Premium Member

19th Jan 04 at 14:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the wheels are et45 7x 17" team dynamics. i'm from wollaston near wellingborough, what about you?
is that all i'll need to do? i dont need to get my arches rolled? if my car is lowered does that make a difference?
broster
Premium Member

19th Jan 04 at 14:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how low is ur car mate? just debolt the arches for now, see if it still rubs, may do over harsh bumps, do u have uprated dampers aswell? im from northants its self! u comming to the next northants meet?
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=113800
t44rnt

19th Jan 04 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

course it does, if its lowered u 100% will nedd to de-bolt the arches and bond them back on
Robin
Premium Member

19th Jan 04 at 14:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its not lowered at the moment, but i am thinking of coilovers when i put the wheels on. where in northampton u from broster? where is the next meet and when?
broster
Premium Member

19th Jan 04 at 14:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its on 8th feb, a sunday at 1ish, will be by the toys r us, no it? im from kingsthorpe by the uni! u come into northants much?
coil overs are a good choice!
bun

19th Jan 04 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how do you bond the arches on? what bonding agent/tools do i need, cheers adam
broster
Premium Member

19th Jan 04 at 15:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tiger seal or similar product

New Poll