corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » NEW MOVIE< GRAB IT HERE

Poll: NEW MOVIE< GRAB IT HERE
  MOVIE 1
  MOVIE 2

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author NEW MOVIE< GRAB IT HERE
Antz

User status: Offline
17th Jan 04 at 02:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

By the way, the server is back up, you can now continue downloading.
drunkenfool

17th Jan 04 at 02:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

downloading
M4tt

17th Jan 04 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice movie style, but the contents a bit crap, whats the point in capturing a black corsa driving around in a car park - i could watch that happening down me local tesco
chris_uk
Premium Member

17th Jan 04 at 09:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the point is, im doing a bigger video of the local posse and was using my car on the video so i could see how all the editing software warked.. .dont forge this is my first movie and have never made one b4, also ant D helped in the editing..
Antz

17th Jan 04 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ant D helped in the editting??? He dd some driving, most of the filming and supervised the editting... don't forget all that lol. :-D
mattyboy199

17th Jan 04 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a load of bollox do you not have much to do or something no life ? I think its sad.

[Edited on 17-01-2004 by mattyboy199]
chris_uk
Premium Member

17th Jan 04 at 17:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

supervised the editing... you sat on a chair and watched lol!

matty boy.... thats your opinion...
Paul_J

17th Jan 04 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The thing is, when you released your first effort people said cool movie, not so much because of the way it was edited, but just the fact that not that many movies get posted up.

I think you took this comment to the head and now think your some kind of super director.

the films alright, the contents a bit weak, the editings average. Nothing more.

Its nice to see your little vids and I look forward to seeing your big vid, but I've seen about 5 'My Vid' posts lately, and they're geting a bit boring.
Paul_J

17th Jan 04 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ant D
He was just some guy who wanted to show off, we hadn't spoken to him, he just saw us coming up his ass and took off... so us, been good sporting people, tried to keep up LOL :-D

looked / sounded like you wern't in the power... I have a Sxi and would of had no probs sitting behind that car overtaking -

Hearing your gear shifts sound like you change a bit early in some gears, the power band is 3.5 - 5.5ish thousand RPM.
Paul_J

17th Jan 04 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

P.S. an example of what I meant with the editing - the race bit, why was there any need to actually have it sitting there looking at 2 cars doing nothing + hearing some whistling for about 20 seconds, before something happened...

You need to learn to cut things short, or start them late to get the only exciting bits that people want to watch.

The bit where you centered on the wheel spinning was pretty cool though. Were one of you hanging out the car?
chris_uk
Premium Member

17th Jan 04 at 18:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

paul_j, i know exactly what you mean dude, and i was litterly messing about wiv the second vid, just chucked loads of stuff in there and slapped a music trac on, there was no real effort at all that went into the second vid,

the vid i am working on now should be good and all the exciting bits will be in there..
chris_uk
Premium Member

17th Jan 04 at 18:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also wen over taking that car i had me (13st) ant (12st) and adam (18st) sat in the car at the same time, thats 30st of extra weight that hsouldnt be there,
RS6

18th Jan 04 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool, like the vids!, keep em coming, & i'll keep downloading! nice one guys
Paul_J

18th Jan 04 at 02:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
also wen over taking that car i had me (13st) ant (12st) and adam (18st) sat in the car at the same time, thats 30st of extra weight that hsouldnt be there,

fair play... that is a heavy car

but just listening to your engine tone... it sounds like its only just coming on cam and then you change - to what sounds like only 2.5k rpm putting it out of the power.

But who cares anyway

Looking forward to this 'mega mix - vid'
Antz

18th Jan 04 at 02:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
The bit where you centered on the wheel spinning was pretty cool though. Were one of you hanging out the car?

That would have been me and my bro holding the car to stop it moving while Chris had hos head out ther window filming it all lol.
westsidecorsa

19th Jan 04 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chris u need my car in ur video!
Pablo

19th Jan 04 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Downloadin them now
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

19th Jan 04 at 12:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

movie is average, ok for a start, but if you are doing any illegal I may sugguest editing out any number plates I'm sure there are members of the law that look at this website?
chris_uk
Premium Member

19th Jan 04 at 12:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats fair enough, everything i have done has been on private land anyway well the illegal things n e way
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

19th Jan 04 at 13:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good, cant have yah being locked up can we?
chris_uk
Premium Member

19th Jan 04 at 14:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no coz then i cant make any more

[Edited on 19-01-2004 by chris_uk]
chris_uk
Premium Member

23rd Jan 04 at 12:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
chris_uk
Premium Member

27th Jan 04 at 22:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt, new video should be coming soon. not a right lot extra but i have got some footage for the final vid
chris_uk
Premium Member

1st Feb 04 at 17:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Gavin
Premium Member

1st Feb 04 at 17:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just about to watch them once there downloaded....best be gud

pew pew pew pewwwww

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » NEW MOVIE< GRAB IT HERE 23 database queries in 0.2689910 seconds