corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra Coupé Turbo..

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra Coupé Turbo..
Patrick

User status: Offline
16th Jan 04 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Something has come up and I can foresee a problem with affording my car pretty soon. So am gathering interest on the possibility of selling my car.

The car is a 2001 (X-Reg) Astra Coupé Turbo in Europa Blue and with full cream leather interior. It has a full vauxhall service history, 12 months MOT, 9 months tax and has only covered 19,000 miles. I bought it for £11,500 in August so won't take any less than £10,500. Perfect example for someone looking for Z20LET power but cannot afford £17,000 for a GSi. Won't find a better example for the money especially with only 19,000 miles.
Patrick

16th Jan 04 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

P.S - CS2 kit won't come with it. Will be returned back to original 189bhp and 184 lb/ft.
Patrick

19th Jan 04 at 08:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt. ^^

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra Coupé Turbo.. 24 database queries in 0.0076852 seconds