corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HELP ME OUT PLEASE GUYS!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HELP ME OUT PLEASE GUYS!!
scrap

User status: Offline
14th Jan 04 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My handbrake on my car keeps staying on even when I have taken it off. This happens mostly when the car is left overnight, but its getting worse last nite i parked my car up and left the handbrake off.

I got out and pushed the car to see if it felt like the handbrake was on. It was even tho I hadn't put it on. Then when I got back in it later to drive home it felt like it was on all the way home.

ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT IT IS AND HOW TO SOLVE IT.
Gambit

14th Jan 04 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the handbrake mechanism on the rear drums is partially seized, u need to get them freed up

[Edited on 14-01-2004 by Gambit]
stuyw

14th Jan 04 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u probably need to replace the handbrake cable as its probably seized one either/both drums

New Poll