corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » National Organisation Team

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author National Organisation Team
Kerry

User status: Offline
12th Jan 04 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To help support the existing Regional Organisers and give a point of reference & organisation to major meets and events it has been decided that its time to create a National Organisation Team.

I've now been moved up a position and taken on the role of National Organiser along with Stoneyginger and Trotty. I will still be helping in anyway i can to organise any Yorkshire events but i will also be working to make larger events more organised for you and to allocate information and tickets etc on these events. The main aims are for us to be the central point of contact for all things relating to larger meets as well as stands at most (if not all) the major shows throughout the year. We're also here to support the existing Regional Organisers and encourage some growth in the regional meets too

Feel free to contact any of us regarding any meets and/or events queries.

It's going to be a very special year people and a step forward for CorsaSport.co.uk and its dedicated members.

Corsa Boy19

12th Jan 04 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

J da Silva

12th Jan 04 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what major events are corsasport at this year ?
Kerry

12th Jan 04 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we are hoping to attend all of them

if u have any suggestions put them to the team

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » National Organisation Team 23 database queries in 0.0086429 seconds