corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » bloody police

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bloody police
wayne hiscock

User status: Offline
7th Jan 04 at 01:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pulled twice in one day

both for petty things

aint they got nethin better to do

[Edit - no swearing in thread titles please ]

[Edited on 07-01-2004 by Trotty]
CorsaLad16v

7th Jan 04 at 01:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nope, i got pulled once, they checked over my car, found nothing wrong! and let me on my way, cheeky bar-stewards
wayne hiscock

7th Jan 04 at 01:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yesterday i got stopped at 1am fair nuff u might think

but they decided to put the blue lights flashing when they stopped me on my FUCKING driveway.

i live in a cul de sac so it aint like im goin newhere

and that was for nothing cept i was goin a tad bit fast (exact words)

then carried on asking bout cruising scene

then today

number plates
slightly slanted

passed MOT with em

but no, got a producer with them.

then all the same questions came out
cruiseing, have i heard nethin bout a cruise in wiltshire (i wish i had)

parents say i shud make official complait for harassment
Daimo B

7th Jan 04 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would!! Did u get his ID number?
carcraziechick

7th Jan 04 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats bad!!!

apparantly theres a nationwide crack down on moddified cars,checking details etc.someone got done for thier exhaust being "subsantially louder than standard" and "decibel rating is nothing to do with it" its all down to the police's discretion.
Tom

7th Jan 04 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tis pish that they need to sort the police force out and get some priorities.
cobra148

7th Jan 04 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by wayne hiscock
yesterday i got stopped at 1am fair nuff u might think

but they decided to put the blue lights flashing when they stopped me on my FUCKING driveway.

and that was for nothing cept i was goin a tad bit fast (exact words)

Just how long is your driveway
wayne hiscock

7th Jan 04 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2 steps from door lol

got the id number on the producer
PainZ

7th Jan 04 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got pulled about 2 months back now

i pulled over and he asked if i had my seat belt on,

LOL i always wear it, not once forgot too, i said yeah i did,

he asked if he could look in my car i said yeah go ahead and he said i just needed to adjust my seat belt so it was set higher up so he could see it.

Was very nice to me tbh, very polite

said sorry etc etc
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

7th Jan 04 at 11:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm yet to be pulled over, and I'm approaching the 2 year mark of driving
Ian
Site Administrator

7th Jan 04 at 11:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You need to adjust your seatbelt just so police can see it? Not so its in the most safe position to restrain you in the event of a collision?
PainZ

7th Jan 04 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well ian looking at it,

it does seem better in its higher position.

i had never adjusted it since i had got it from the factory, feels better now
TOMAS

7th Jan 04 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can only immagine whats going down in Notts. About 6months ago they had a MASSIVE crackdown on boyracers... We have a HUGE scene here and recently we havent seen a single police car down the local crusing areas so they are planning something BIG! I got stopped 3 times in a week, each time with a producer!! It took the pish and wasted a lot of my time. Also on the first stop I got taken out of my car, searched and then the inside of my car was searched. They then jacked it up and two grease monkeys employed by the coppers checked underneath and under the bonnet. They had BIG hammers and were banging about underneath. Obviosley I went beserk at this and when I sugested that they didnt need hammers to 'check' under the car they said you can refuse if you like sir and then we will have to arrest you for no-cooperation with the poice sir. PROPER bastards! Also we have had a new law passed which is the 1st of its kind. It allegedly allows coppers to BAN for LIFE any drivers who are caught 'croosing' (even if they drive legally) and any dirty curb crawlers.
PaulW

7th Jan 04 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by TOMAS
I can only immagine whats going down in Notts. About 6months ago they had a MASSIVE crackdown on boyracers... We have a HUGE scene here and recently we havent seen a single police car down the local crusing areas so they are planning something BIG! I got stopped 3 times in a week, each time with a producer!! It took the pish and wasted a lot of my time. Also on the first stop I got taken out of my car, searched and then the inside of my car was searched. They then jacked it up and two grease monkeys employed by the coppers checked underneath and under the bonnet. They had BIG hammers and were banging about underneath. Obviosley I went beserk at this and when I sugested that they didnt need hammers to 'check' under the car they said you can refuse if you like sir and then we will have to arrest you for no-cooperation with the poice sir. PROPER bastards! Also we have had a new law passed which is the 1st of its kind. It allegedly allows coppers to BAN for LIFE any drivers who are caught 'croosing' (even if they drive legally) and any dirty curb crawlers.

that really is quite poor! they really don't have anything better to do do they...

were where they when we needed them twice last year, 1st when we were having trouble with my step brother (complete phycho, broke down door & beat step-dad up), and also when a car of ours was broken into... probably too busy pulling some motorist, as it took them ages to respond and even then they did jack shit about it

also the ban for life thing, what if you just so happen to be 'caught' in the crowd, like say you were going or coming back from the shop or work and you got caught in a convoy as such & then got pulled, its just a joke!

police force is a JOKE
nik

7th Jan 04 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thing is 1000s of 'modified' cars are downright dangerous, drivers carrying drugs/underage'd girls etc so I can see the Police's point of view. A lot of boyracers drive/act like complete tossers putting innocent lifes at risk so they are only doing their job. How many Nova's etc must there be on the roads with no insurance/tax/licence/mot etc?! (Not saying people on here are like this but a LOT of kids are!) I'd rather be pulled over for a check knowing they are out there catching illegal drivers and making our roads safer.
stevegreetham

7th Jan 04 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've been pulled twice now for random checks, i'm 17 and have been driving since october.
the reasons i was given both times was that they had to check to see if the car was actually mine and they also checked wiv the insurance company.
i wasnt and dont speed much (the car cant hack it lol: 1.28v ------> at the moment any way)
Both times the police were kind about it and didnt giv me any shit. it annoyed me but i s'pose they are only doing their jobs
M2RTY

7th Jan 04 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they can not step foot inside your car without a warrent to do so

i would have said NO and let them arrest me, just because you get arrested does not mean that you get fined/punished/points

cruising so long as you are not doing anything else is legal

I pay me road tax, insurance, petrol etc to drive my car and im gonna make damn sure i get my moneys worth
Meat-Pie-SRI

7th Jan 04 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by wayne hiscock
got a producer with them.

You get a producer when they don't think you are going to have all of you're documents, nothing to do with number plates etc etc
Dan
Premium Member

7th Jan 04 at 15:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got pulled the other week 4 undertaking a car on the inside lane, although the car in the outside lane was stationary and indicating right, i still got pulled for it.

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
--DAN--

7th Jan 04 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been pulled twice in the last week, both times looked all around the car, then told me to change the rear clusters.
Tom

7th Jan 04 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH every time i've been pulled in MY car the police have been fine with me, every time i've been in a mates car he always gets shit of them and he doens't have an attitude with them spose depends on your face
NeilRocks

7th Jan 04 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got pulled doing 55 in a 30 in my Nova. Let me off a fine / points.

But got given a producer because I looked 'odd' sitting on IKEA car park with my girlfriend eating a Burger King.

And given my first producer for cutting a lane on a 4 lane roundabout.

But they have not looked at me twice in my Corsa.
L33 LEG
Banned

7th Jan 04 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not even going to start with telling u my stories with police. only been driving 13months and i have been pulled once a week on average and the police have always wihtout fail been cocks towards me

Fraudster

7th Jan 04 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on way to work the other day, had my fogs on by accident in my zr, as i was driving in bad weather the night before, so. pick up a work mate, going up main road, behind old bill..... la la la la then they pull over i go past, and i say were getting pulled. so turn left carry on there behind, la la la la........get to van, pull up and they walk round and say, can u step out of the car and turn the engine off, i say whats the problem and he repeats himseld, so i repeat my self, then he does, then i say, what is the problem, he then says, step out of the car. so i gets out....................

is this your car, lol (ermmmmm) yeah
are you insured (ermmmm) brand new 53 plate, i think so

we stopped you cause your fog lights, this is a warning, la la la la, could they not have wound down there window and told me.

anyway, wankers, pull me all they like, i will abuse them, this country is pathetic.

[Edited on 07-01-2004 by Fraudster]
korsaboy

7th Jan 04 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sutton Cruz made the local news twice lately so the old bill had to start taking people motors off them if they were unfit for the road.

Since then me and my m8's have generally stayed away from it because we don't want the hastle anymore but you still get some muppet taking down your number plate if you drive through the area (which I have to do to get home if I work late).

I don't want anymore problems off them especially if I wasn't at the cruz.

My car is legal. what's the problem? Oh yeah... silly me....it's modded and that's a reason to pull me.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » bloody police 23 database queries in 0.1980500 seconds