corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wota Think of this price

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wota Think of this price
robtj

User status: Offline
   6th Jan 04 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just been to a few garages cause i have lost interest in mod'n my car my self and got quotes for fitting my combat 2 wide kit, cutting the metal arches to fit 18" wheels and full respray in Scooby Blue..

First of all went to my most local garage and they said 1k for the spray job alone then £400 for body kit fitting and arches. thought that dont sound too bad so next went to get a new tire for front as mine was fooked and the bloke goes to me go speak to blabla down at blabla so i did. So i drove down there next thing my car is up in the air and he's looking around it and goes as u know my mate £500 the lot... i was like brilliant so hopefully it may be done now b4 the Reading west meet on the 18th Jan.
Icy

6th Jan 04 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds dodgy
DanielJ

6th Jan 04 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye does sound abit dodgy 4 tha kind of wrk
Phil321

6th Jan 04 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

More often that not you get what you pay for

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wota Think of this price 22 database queries in 0.0100420 seconds