corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Morretes Fitting Them??!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Morretes Fitting Them??!!
Rocky

User status: Offline
   3rd Jan 04 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Peeps

Having morretes soon i guy is putting indicators in the morretes for me as i dont hav to hav them on bumper which is class anyways, is morretes easy to fit like no flaws or problems ???

just like to know cheers
corsa_godfather

User status: Offline
3rd Jan 04 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

east to fit.says in max power u have to take bumper off but u dont.nut at grill and one on landin panel.thats it!

New Poll