corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » how do i

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how do i
Anish1905

User status: Offline
2nd Jan 04 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

change my spark plugs i think thats what is causing my car not to start. Any other ideas on why it doesn't start i can hear the starter but then it fails. The battery is checked and is fine. How would i change them any ideas cheers guys.
scoob
Premium Member

2nd Jan 04 at 23:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my fuel pump fuse had blown once took me a week to figer out y the fucking car wont start LOL
Dave

2nd Jan 04 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What engine is it on? its fairly striaght forward but you will need to move some stuff outta the way depending on what engine it is.
corsa_godfather

2nd Jan 04 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do one plug at a time because if you get wires mixed up it will not start
Anish1905

3rd Jan 04 at 01:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a 1.2 merit 8v. Well this happened before but then sorted it self out. But now its not so sum gezer said it was the plugs and the rotar arm plus the cap i got them 2day gona stick them in 2mo
PaulW

3rd Jan 04 at 01:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

easy enough to do, if your at halfords or near one, there is a plug removing tool, only about £8 or something, is like a blue T-Shaped handle, with socket at bottom, good tool for the job IMO (just make sure it fits the plugs, I think there 14mm)

like corsa_godfather said though, do one at a time & be carefull you don't cross-thread the new plugs, they should scre into the head very easily, if they stick, don't force it, undo it & try again!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » how do i 23 database queries in 0.0111101 seconds