corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » interior paint?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author interior paint?
Pickup

User status: Offline
1st Jan 04 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just painted my interior, but now realised i want a complete different colour! Can I paint over the current colour, or will a need a new interior? or sand it down or something? can i do anything ?
thanks in advance
GavW

1st Jan 04 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All you need to do is just sand it down with 800's wet and then paint over the top. Just make sure the old paint isn't shiny anymore or the new paint will flake off after a bit.
Pickup

1st Jan 04 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its been lacquered and everything! Do I just sand down and prime it again or wot ?
GavW

1st Jan 04 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If the old paint is ok then just sand off the old lacqure and the paint it again. No need for primer.
Pickup

1st Jan 04 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool lol
if u sand it down bit too much, like to the primer or even to the plastic, would i need to reprime or.. ?
GavW

1st Jan 04 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope, just make sure that you flat it out enough or you will be able to see the difference between the layers. Other than that you will be fine

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » interior paint? 22 database queries in 0.0072730 seconds