corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » wot do i do next ???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wot do i do next ???
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
28th Dec 03 at 19:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do i either :

1) get an alarm and central locking fitted

OR

2) start building an install with infinity sub and amp, and possibly a screen. I've done some quick sketches in paint to show u what i'm looking at doing. Does anybody have the dimensions of the corsa B boot to hand cos it's far too cold to go out and look tonight.

does anybody have any pics of this type of install ??
cheers ppl

[Edited on 28-12-2003 by mase5]

Mase
Craig6682

28th Dec 03 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Deffo the alarm m8 !!!
Mase
Premium Member

28th Dec 03 at 19:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think u could be right cos i ain't gonna get a cat 1 cos the insurance company won't give me a discount so i'm gonna get a cheaper cat 2 or whatever alarm. but i want good sounds and something i can show off my boot !!

Mase
Drew
Banned

28th Dec 03 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well think logic - fit the sound system - and then get it all stolen - or get an alarm 1st - your choice
Mase
Premium Member

28th Dec 03 at 20:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

again u got a point. Might see what alarms i can get then !! i'll probably put some more hours in at work and get them both !!!

What about the design of the install ?? any good ?? what should it be trimmed in and what colour ????

Mase
Mase
Premium Member

28th Dec 03 at 20:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh yeah does anybody know any good online place i can get a 2 door entral locking kit that is reliable ???

cheers ppl

Mase
T.CorsaSRI

28th Dec 03 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get the alarm first mate. as for the central locking kits, i think you should get a pro to do it for ya.

i know that http://www.clifforddirect.co.uk/ have good prices. and i'd stick with Clifford or Toad

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » wot do i do next ??? 23 database queries in 0.0083199 seconds