corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » what do i need for a engine transplant

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what do i need for a engine transplant
lpjohns kitted corsa

User status: Offline
24th Dec 03 at 05:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its comeing out of a corsa gsi into a 1.2 i know i need the engine but what else do i need and im haveing sri brakes and loom what else thodo i need the key for that car and ignition barrel much help most greatful

ljscorsa
lee mitchell

24th Dec 03 at 07:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuel pump. the feul lines where they bolt to the engine. gearbox. u wont need the keys or barrel
BeArDy

24th Dec 03 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will need the Chip(inside the key) and the Imobi (around the Barrel) its like a black ring otherwise u will never get the engine started.

i disagree with Lee about the Fuel lines as the ends of your lines will be the same and match up.

Fuel Pump, Engine, Box, Loom, ECU, Shafts CV's (maybe the same as 1.2 but better to check, i think they are the same) get the engine mounts as the 1.2 driver side will be differant.

NOT a must but if your getting all the bits of a Brakers, maybe the anti roll bar off it, as from working on low CC corsa the anti roll bars are thinner then GSi/Sports bar
lee mitchell

30th Dec 03 at 07:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BeArDy
i disagree with Lee about the Fuel lines as the ends of your lines will be the same and match up.

no his ends will not have the 17mm and 19mm nuts to bolt to the fuel rail like the gsi has

New Poll