corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How would I go about wiv my insurance....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How would I go about wiv my insurance....
Kenni

User status: Offline
   21st Dec 03 at 02:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Recieved my insurance renewal today.

Maybe in Feb im selling my car for a new one. Trouble is, this means i would be only insuring my corsa for 2 months.

Do I..

a) take out the renewal on my corsa and change the details when i get my new car, and pay the extra premium....means i may pay a higher premium compared to other companys in total for new car.

or

b) ring up a different insurance company and find the cheapest quote on my new car, then take out a policy in the corsa (stating thats its standard ) then change details when new car arrives???
Sooty
Banned

21st Dec 03 at 02:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

diff comp ken
Kenni

21st Dec 03 at 02:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've rang round most of the insurance companies before, and most refused me cus of my mods. Theres no way a different company can compete with my current premium so therefore i need to insurance my car as stardard, can these insurance companies find out if my car has been moddied? Is there some kind of network with inurance companies?
Adam-D

21st Dec 03 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes they share info
id insure it then change the details for the new car

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How would I go about wiv my insurance.... 22 database queries in 0.0116560 seconds