corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bribble dribble droool

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bribble dribble droool
Daimo B

User status: Offline
20th Dec 03 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Astra 2.2 16v. Up for sale for about 21,000 euros. Can anyone read german?

If anyone wants to translate, be my guest

http://www.astra-coupe.net/viewtopic.php?t=2433&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=210&sid=1ac8288a9267ad9ba8c21c2b056a0a2a
vibrio
Banned

20th Dec 03 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

apparently it tacky german styling on an underpower coupe

Looser posts

TIMO wrote the following::
You have a notion how much money in the car put. There is mind 10000 euro accessories blocked. And only the whole work.

Yes, but none unfortunately pays for the accessories and already not at all for the work, which in it-puts.
I wuerd in your place simply the Coupe keep - a mad car and you are estimate the value nevertheless like no andrer.

Looser

then Tino posts some pics of the car

Denjo reply's
thus I must say, your coupe please me with was away best I look for straight nen coupe and wants my flow tail to sell, hope I can from it separate I white how much there in it puts work and do not get think I times also the price which I with mobile set, ok have specially somewhat highly made because of VB!! thus your coupe immediately wuerd I at the good price buy, or mean later so similarly copy * fan * http://www.mobile.de/cgi bin/da.pl?bereich=pkw

MS replys

Your Coupe pleases me also very well - already all pictures from you for me to a barrier PAPER assembled Supercar:daumenhoch:

MisterCee replys to denjo's post

thus I find it not too expensive, is included the girl in the price?

Denjo reply's

no, evtl for one test-drive, if I the price bkeomme * ggg * ... is by the way \"Miss AGC \" aussem astra4ever.de forum

Timo reply's

@MS send to me nevertheless please times the barrier PAPER timokarl@gmx.net or poste it here

Daimo B

20th Dec 03 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2.2 16v has more torque than the redtop as standard and can be tuned to over 240bhp.

So its not that bad no.
m-dot

20th Dec 03 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lush
MatthewR

20th Dec 03 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like subtle and thats nice, needs new mirrors and rear clusters (probably the hardest mods to get right on that Mk astra)
Trotty

20th Dec 03 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That looks bloody gorgeous!
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

20th Dec 03 at 17:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

takes a bit of thinking to read the translation nice looking thing though

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bribble dribble droool 22 database queries in 0.0099821 seconds