corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » fooking coursework

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fooking coursework
koolkorsa

User status: Offline
16th Dec 03 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

taking up all my time. What a lead up to christmas. Nearly finished it now though. 5000 odd words on racial patterns in cardiff. really fascinating stuff. Basically they all live in shitty cheap areas cos they're poor. Its trying to put that into geographical points that is harder.
OFcorsa

16th Dec 03 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres a chart you can do for that i think the bloke who did it was called burden or burage or sumthing beginning with b. He basically walked from the out skirts of a city to the centre and plotted what houses he saw on the way in it eventually turned out that outside the city is poor cheap houses and as you walk in they become more expensive then in the middle is the business district.
koolkorsa

16th Dec 03 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

burgess model. yer that charts zones as you go from the cbd out to the suburbs. CBD in the middle where all the shops n offices are
Inner city next to that with all shitty cheap terraced housing
Inner suburbs - post war not bad housing
Outer suburbs - large, expesnive housing.

Not really that relevant to my study though. im doing it on a ward basis not concentrically like that.
OFcorsa

16th Dec 03 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats the bloke, ahh takes me back to my GCSE's.

Im sure you can still lend the theory to status. hence poor people live in the shit houses that are generally located inner city. what do you mean by ward basis?
DangerousDave16v

16th Dec 03 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fookin hell. that was 5 years ago now for me,if you'd told me i was gonna be driving a 1.4 when i was 21 , back then.......
i had aspirations of something much faster when i was in school, but insurance rapes you when your young
OFcorsa

16th Dec 03 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is true dave!
IntaCepta

16th Dec 03 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just finished my 10,000 report :O
was a right ball ache as well

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » fooking coursework 22 database queries in 0.0071580 seconds