corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Mobile help!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mobile help!
Phil321

User status: Offline
13th Dec 03 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a Nokia 8910 and want to enable it for the internet. What do I need to do? I am on Vodafone.

Also, is there any way I can upgrade the software to make my 8910 an 8910i with the colour screen etc?
si_reading

13th Dec 03 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you go onto www.vodafone.co.uk there is somewhere on their site which you can type in your mobile number and it will send you the setting for your mobile internet (WAP).

I don't think you'll be able to upgrade your 8910 to the 8910i as they are totally different phone and your haven't got the colour screen in your 8910 for the 8910i features to work. I used to have the 8910 and nearly upgraded the phone for an 8910i but the colour screen isn't that great really - dont think it's got many colours (looked like only 256 where as most new colour screen phones have more like 65,000 colours!).
Icy

14th Dec 03 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

am sure the 8910 doesnt have wap
hence why they brought out 8910i with wap and color screen?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Mobile help! 22 database queries in 0.0086520 seconds