corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Giveing up the dream

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Giveing up the dream
Blade_sri

User status: Offline
12th Dec 03 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive had my corsa for around a year now, and really aint did much to her, lowed her, new alloys and a vent in the bonnet..

Spent quite a lot on her cos i forgot to fill the water up one day and it all went pete tong on me, Any how got that fixed...

But this pass two weeks its been doing my head in, The gearbox is on it last legs, hard to get it in 1st and 2nd, The mot is coming up and it news welding and brake pipes.....

The head is going to, Full of nice yellow shit in there yet again!

Im thinking of giving up and getting something else, But then again money gets in the way yet again!

So really i have no money to fix it, no money to buy a new car and to top it all off x-mas is comeing too!

GOD

No wonder i get depressed!
H

12th Dec 03 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shit happens
NormSXi

12th Dec 03 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Blade_sri
Ive had my corsa for around a year now, and really aint did much to her, lowed her, new alloys and a vent in the bonnet..

Spent quite a lot on her cos i forgot to fill the water up one day and it all went pete tong on me, Any how got that fixed...

But this pass two weeks its been doing my head in, The gearbox is on it last legs, hard to get it in 1st and 2nd, The mot is coming up and it news welding and brake pipes.....

The head is going to, Full of nice yellow shit in there yet again!

Im thinking of giving up and getting something else, But then again money gets in the way yet again!

So really i have no money to fix it, no money to buy a new car and to top it all off x-mas is comeing too!

GOD

No wonder i get depressed!

Have you seen the pics of my car??????? I have no car, my ins might refuse to pay, i have no cash either, and might get point/fine/banned!!

Feel better now????
sxi boy

13th Dec 03 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well 4 months ago i bought my clio 16v, within 10 weeks id spent £1k on new engine mounts and a new gearbox

serves me right for thrashing the tits off it really
Drew
Banned

14th Dec 03 at 02:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i got my gt4 - and within 1st week i spend over 1k on a clutch
KITcorsa

14th Dec 03 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my gear box is doing the same thing jeff!! think it the cold weather!! going to adjust my clutch as i think thats the problem dont think the plates are disengaging enough and the safty lock thing on the gear box stops me from putting it in gear!!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Giveing up the dream 23 database queries in 0.0097511 seconds